SLX is an all-weather inorganic eco-friendly, non-Portland based self-leveling floor/underlayment that contains no Volatile
Organic Compounds (VOC), Fly Ash, odor or off-gassing unlike standard concretes and mortars.
SLX requires no primer. Its self-bonding capabilities provide superior bond and movement with the substrate. Substrate can
be wet prior to application, reducing prep time and labor costs.
SLX Key Features:
• Provides a Negative Carbon Footprint
• ZERO Coal Sourced Fly Ash
• ZERO Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), No Odor, No HAP’s
• All Weather Application
• Minimal Shrinkage
• Zero Flame Spread
• Withstands Extreme Temperatures
• Abrasive Resistant
• Ice Melt/Salt/Brine Resistant
• Finish to Desired Texture
• Fast Return to Service-time
• UV Resistant
• NO Primer Needed
• Can be used Indoors and Out
• Can be Polished, Pigmented and Stained
SLX bonds excellent to steel/metal, wood, concrete among other substrates. Unlike other cements, SLX expands and
contracts with the substrate, creating a superior bond.
SLX can be used as a repair mortar, stucco, resurfacer, thin overlay terrazzo/floor coating anywhere a superior floor coating is
required. SLX can be cast, stamped, pigmented, polished and stained.